Thu, Feb 15|
St Thomas University
STU AI Trends in Fashion & Branding
Join Kathleen Ross, Chief Marketing Officer, for a session on "AI Trends in Branding & Fashion". Discover cutting-edge tools and strategies to stay on the cutting edge of the AI revolution, February 15th at the Gus Machado School of Business Auditorium.
Time & Location
Feb 15, 2024, 6:00 PM – 7:00 PM
St Thomas University, 16401 NW 37th Ave, Miami Gardens, FL 33054, USA
About the event
What you'll learn:
- Macro Trends: Understand the big-picture movements shaping the AI revolution in 2024.
- Custom Knowledge Bases: Learn to personalize your GPT to reflect your unique communication style, enhancing your marketing content.
- Fashion and AI: Discover the latest fashion trends emerging from AI ecosystems.
- AI-driven Creativity: See how AI can amplify your creative output with real-life applications.
This event is a must-attend for:
- All Students: Not just for fashion students - everyone is welcome and will find value in the content.
- Fashion Enthusiasts: Gain insight into how AI is reshaping the future of fashion.
- Marketing & Business Students: Learn about the intersection of AI and marketing strategies.
*Some students can recieve extra credit for attending. Inquire with your professor for more details
Kathleen Ross is an acclaimed Chief Marketing Officer with over 15 years of experience working with brands in Fashion, Beauty, Wellness and beyond. She is not just a leader in her field but also a committed educator, sharing her expertise through Style Your Career™, her initiative dedicated to cultivating the next generation of great leaders. Kathleen an AI Consultant where she helps companies adapt to the ever changing marketing landscape and educates on leveraging technology to enhance marketing strategies. Kathleen also proudly sits on the St Thomas University Fashion Department's Advisory Board.